Senin, 20 April 2015

HI HAPPY BIRTHDAY



Hi, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy 19th day……………….
Yaps, today is ur birthday; is the start of your 19th. Idk its important or not, but I getting remember many months ago I promise in my self to do something like you did. Yeah, are you remember what are you doin to me? After my 19th came in 6th November. Hm, actually I wouldn’t forget that, bcs it the great moment ever I had in my life. Okay, forget it. I’m sure that you’ve forgot that.
Happy birthday, and welcome in your 19th. I’m sorry that today isn’t like many years ago. I’m sorry……….really I’m sorry about that. I hope……….not like that exactly I wish you’ll be happy wherever you’re, god give you healtness, and it’s the big my wish in every mind that I wish your dreams will come true. I hope everything gonna be okay, really I hope that I hope our relationship be well in your 19th, but I’m not forced that, just believe that god have a good plans for us. Hihi
Hi, 19th. Please be nice for your owner. Don’t make your owner so worry with everything.
Wait, I remember in my 19th eve. You always greeting me everyweek. Sometimes you were counting the time pass between us. Yeah like that, how I’m so happy. You’re the great person ever I found, I had.
Btw, your day is mean that 2 month ago our last conversation otp. Why I remember that? No, I’m not remember that. I’m is good memory saver, Suddenly I getting remember that. Heum, the last is 14 in 2 months ago. Do you remember it?

At least, happy birthday. Happy 19th. Wish you all da best for you. Everywhere you are be happy & less worry; you must enjoyed your life, you deserve to happy as usual before this promble came. I wish everything good for you and………………….your dreams will come true. Amin 

The post is late to be posted in here , sorry

Senin, 20 April 2015

HI HAPPY BIRTHDAY



Hi, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy 19th day……………….
Yaps, today is ur birthday; is the start of your 19th. Idk its important or not, but I getting remember many months ago I promise in my self to do something like you did. Yeah, are you remember what are you doin to me? After my 19th came in 6th November. Hm, actually I wouldn’t forget that, bcs it the great moment ever I had in my life. Okay, forget it. I’m sure that you’ve forgot that.
Happy birthday, and welcome in your 19th. I’m sorry that today isn’t like many years ago. I’m sorry……….really I’m sorry about that. I hope……….not like that exactly I wish you’ll be happy wherever you’re, god give you healtness, and it’s the big my wish in every mind that I wish your dreams will come true. I hope everything gonna be okay, really I hope that I hope our relationship be well in your 19th, but I’m not forced that, just believe that god have a good plans for us. Hihi
Hi, 19th. Please be nice for your owner. Don’t make your owner so worry with everything.
Wait, I remember in my 19th eve. You always greeting me everyweek. Sometimes you were counting the time pass between us. Yeah like that, how I’m so happy. You’re the great person ever I found, I had.
Btw, your day is mean that 2 month ago our last conversation otp. Why I remember that? No, I’m not remember that. I’m is good memory saver, Suddenly I getting remember that. Heum, the last is 14 in 2 months ago. Do you remember it?

At least, happy birthday. Happy 19th. Wish you all da best for you. Everywhere you are be happy & less worry; you must enjoyed your life, you deserve to happy as usual before this promble came. I wish everything good for you and………………….your dreams will come true. Amin 

The post is late to be posted in here , sorry
 
EBBELL STORIES Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template